1) Please send your article to the following mail-address:
2) The article should be written in WORD (for further layout), in English. In case of non-native writters we strongly recommend professional proofreading.
Each article must contain an abstract and the key-words. Tables, figures and formulas should be numerated.
Title: 18 pt.
Chapter headings: 14pt.
Text: 12 pt.
Abstracts: 11 pt.
Keywords: 12 pt.
Footnote: 10 pt.
At the top: 2,5 cm
At the bottom: 2,5 cm
Right: 2,5 cm
Left: 2,5 cm
3) If possible, avoid colored figures (make them black-white).
4) The article should not be shorter than 5 pages. The upper limit is 25 pp. (in case of more pages please do contact the editor-in-chief before submitting the article officially) .
5) Provide somewhere your e-mail, university address and – if available – ORCID ( www.orcid.org.)